Aries And Taurus Cusp!

hello mates, I am Confused!

i have a question regarding my self..

my birthdate is : 19th April End of Aries and Beginning of Taurus... ( and i have heard the Cusp of Aries-Taurus is from; April 19-24)

so my question is : what should i consider my horoscope ? Aries or Taurus ? or Both ?

and since my birthdate is 19th april coming between Cusp, what should i consider as my ruling planets ? Mars of Aries or Venus of Taurus ? or both ?

and another problem is... i just cant figure out horoscopes in the way like : When Venus Enters Aries... i just cant figure out what should i assume !!

like : Venus Enter Aries, shall i assume it has entered my sign ? or when it enters Taurus therefore again should i assume, its still with me ? please its confusing.

please reply me

thank you :)

Sun signs such as you're talking about, aren't used in traditional astrology - only modern. Be that as it may, pull up your chart as mentioned above. Your Sun sign is what it is, so it's either one sign or the other. Simple!

with a sun very near the end of aires and very late taurus ascendant, my guess is that you will persist in trying to get a free reading out of us for quite some time

if you are trying to learn astrology, a good place to start is someone else's chart, and a good site like cafeastrology.com

if you are trying to have your chart analyzed by your new astrofriends, i suggest you pay one of them a minimum of $50

[/u]

You are an Aries . Don't worry about being on cusp . Many find cusps to be irrelevant . When studying your chart concentrate on the personal planets - sun moon mercury Venus and mars and their sign placements .
Zenith