Astrolab Companion

I am delighted to announce that after 18 harrowing months Astrolab Companion is finally ready for sale. This is an animated presentation on CD of astronomy for astrologers and is AWESOME! It is produced in Powerpoint so is suitable for teachers who wish to demonstrate the astronomy we use, but its chief value is for students and astrologers who like visual aids in three dimensions.

All you need is Powerpoint reader which is free download and you can see the magic lantern show! Colourful, fun, not a lot of text, it is written by Martin Lewicki, an Australian Astronomer who is also an accomplished Astrologer, so he understands the requirements of Astrologers.

It compliments Astrolab which is a more text rich two dimensional course in Astronomy for Astrologers, but is a stand alone for those who just want to get the basic cosmic structure in place. I will be sending Deb a Review copy in the near future, and am happy to send Review copies to those who have some association with organisations, schools or groups. Please email me direct at canopus@southcom.com.au

This is the first of its kind and we hope to follow it up with more animated presentations in the future. I'll be putting order forms on my website as soon as I can get ot it. Have to do all the prepublication sales first, but it will retail at $39.50 AUD plus postage.

Thanks

Linda Reid
Director of Studies
Canopus Academy of Astrology.

Linda
Linda Reid