need some advice/direction please???

First off thanks for reading this and offering your advise/help/direction,
I live in Anchorage, AK born and raised. Lately I have been having some very vivid dreams about pregnancy. First, to step back in time I had Pelvic Imflamatory Disease in 8th grade...upon further study on it I have read that u may beomce infertle. But I have always wanted kids. Back to the dream....the weird thing was I was dreaming with in a dream. (which i have never recalled before) In the second dream I saw myslef (as if I was looking through someone elses eyes) pregnant and rubbing my belly. The other weird thing to all of this is the fact that my partner and I had intercourse that night. Now see, I have always believed I was infertile and never used protection with my partner of 4 1/2 years. And never had any scares. We have often talked about habing kids...which I want badly. However...testing for the female is very costly. I had talked about this dream w/his mother. And she suggested I see and astrologer and see if my charts refer to anything that should be happening around this time and or to see if there are any signs of pregnancy ever in my chart. The advise I need is where to go for this...some one anyone could recommend that they have had good insight from. Or if anyoone on here could possible look into it for me that would be great. My partners info is DOB: 04/11/1982, princeton, New Jersey at 5:06am...and my info is on my signature. Thanks for your help in advance!
Angela
Angela
DOB: 01/02/1980
Time: 9:07am
Place: Anchorage, AK

Angela,

If you go to the post titled "Dear All - desperately need your wisdom on this..." you will find a lot of information on how to figure out if you have a "fertile" or a "barren" chart. At the same time, it's important to remember that the chart does not rule your destiny and you need several confirmations to determine what is what.

Best,
Taurus7

Thanks Taurus,
I have gone to that thread and tried reading through it all. But I am at a loss for words here. I am just starting to try and understand astrology. My boyfriends mother is a tru believer and I feel I have been my whole life, just never pushed myself. I am trying to understand the basics and find it quit hard. Thats why I figured instead of me looking into it and missunderstanding (not knowing what I am doing) I would find someone to go to or send my info to for analysis. Im sure once I were to know all the basics I wouldn't have a problem...however I dont. All I ask is for some advice for direction.
Thanks for your help anyways!
Angela
Angela

Hello Ahoppe

I?m sorry you are so concerned and I sympathise with your plight but I have to put my administrator's hat on and explain that this forum isn?t intended for answering questions or dealing with people?s concerns in a general sense. Its purpose is to help committed astrologers that are studying or practicing horary so that they can discuss horary techniques and issues with each other. One of the reasons for that is you can?t just ask a horary question to a ?forum? ? there has to be a specific astrologer that you have consulted who is responsible for drawing the horary chart. That astrologer takes the central focus for understanding the problem, interpreting the chart and offering advice.

You might have seen posts where people have asked for help or second opinions on their own charts but they remain the astrologer in charge of the interpretation process. We have to be a bit stringent about that otherwise the forum would quickly get filled with people wanting free astrological advice and we wouldn?t be able to cope.
If anyone feels they particularly want to explore this issue with you that?s fine, but I?ll be making another post soon reminding people to keep the forum guidelines in mind and make sure that questions that are posted here are essentially about learning astrology.

Hope things work out well for you
Deb

Thanks Deb and I understand that completely....I am not asking anyone to dig into this for me..especially for free. I dont have anyone here locally I can go see.(thats published anyways) Otherwise I would. I am sorry if I came off in the way you described...I didn't mean for that at all. And I did realize this is a stundet/teacher area ... and who better to ask than a teacher. I just need to be pointed to a good astrologer for interpretation. Thats all I am asking for.... a name, a website something. There is so much stuff out there on astrology...I dont want to just randomly pick and throw money away in other words. Sorry again!
Angela
Angela

I've re-read your post and I can see that you did say you were looking for a personal recommendation. Sorry about that.
It's not as good as a personal recommendation but you could try StarIq's astrologer search at
http://www.stariq.com/astrologer/AstrologerSearch.asp

Put in some keywords like horary or pregnancy. It gives an overview of the astrologer's experience which is useful and you can select the area you want to consider.