A relationship chart causing distress

I did a chart 2 weeks ago about a very important issue in my life at the moment and have been studying it since, but I still can't understand all the aspects and was interested in getting some feedback.

Question: Will I have a relation with x.
10.05pm 23 June 2004 Brisbane, Aust.
The aspects which I'm having trouble are the Uranus/Jupiter(moon) and Uranus/Venus/Jupiter(moon) aspects. - In my chart jupiter and moon are cojunct.

I am also curious to the nature of jupiter being in it's detriment (as the rest of the chart seems pretty positive) and the interpretations that could be drawn from it.
Last edited by 4 doorz on Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "That was fckn awesome!!"

I will add what I have come up with so far in an attempt to show I have been trying :-T

To me the chart shows that with 1st and 7th house rulers in good relationship and with positive aspects with 11th and 5th house rulers that there would be a positive relationship of that nature akin to the characteristics of these houses. There must also be some significance with saturn being in cancer but I hate to think what I would mean.

From what I have read, Uranus is wild, unconventional and unexpecting. It is in opposition with jupiter (if this is a valid interpretation - already I have been pretty depressed with the nature of our relationship - mainly the frequency of communication - would this have anything to do with uranus square venus (3rd house ruler) which is square to jupiter???

If anyone could clear up the uranus/venus/querant aspect I'd be so appreciative as it's sort of distressing at the moment.

Steve

If it adds any light I'm pisces and she is sagitarius.... :x
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "That was fckn awesome!!"

The chart looks very valid and significant. The angularity, emplacement and application between the main significators shows a mutual inclination and therefore the real possibility of a relationship developing. The strength and dignity of the significators and the other aspects involved describe the situation in more detail and what you might expect to happen if this situation is pursued. Uranus rising and receiving the opposition of the Moon shows a lack of stability. Some people might see that as exciting but in reality a volatile relationship causes a great deal of stress and emotional disturbance. Erratic communication and broken commitments are just one manifestation you might expect when Mercury (the quesited) is trine Uranus and Jupiter (querent) and the Moon (events in general) are in opposition to Uranus.

Jupiter is in detriment, in the house of the quesited and disposited by it. I think this describes you as having little control over this situation, responding to events rather than being able to create the circumstances that would be best for you. Mercury is combust, peregrine and applying to Saturn. This describes Miss X (boy she gets around a bit!) as rather tied, unable to express herself with confidence, or in a poor position to develop the relationship fully, possibly oppressed with other issues. Still, there appears to be a very strong attraction and the mutual reception between Mercury and Jupiter by exaltation, and the Moon and Mercury by sign makes it appear likely that the emotional pull is not easily ignored.

You have two choices. You can either accept that this horary is warning you about a relationship that is full of attraction but laden with restlessness, stress and emotional disturbance, pull yourself back from it a little and evaluate why that is and whether it is worth re-assessing your approach at this stage to see if you can gain more control and stability (ie., by recognising that you are responding to the situation yourself in a somewhat excitable and irrational way); or you can go with the natural flow of this with your eyes open to the fact that this is unlikely to unfold through peaceful contentment and emotional fulfilment. That?s not to say it won?t work out in the long run, but you should expect the experience to be full of what we might term ?opportunities for character development?.

I can't help but tease a bit, horary queen... 8)

every once in a while a girl named stephanie will go by the name steve, but in this case I'm pretty certain that this is a male steve... :) (he's posted a bit over time)

see sig on his second post. :shock:
:D

Granny...

Deb wrote:
That?s not to say it won?t work out in the long run,
Can we look at the 4th house for "the end of the matter" from this chart, or is that a separate Horary? Because frankly, after seeing the obvious attraction between the two parties involved,and Jupiter with fixed star Zosma(pardon my current fixed star obsession) I couldn't resist "peeking" ahead and see how this would turn out...R4 Merc combust Sun, as Deb pointed out-- I read that as not so good; am I on the right track here?

Sticking my neck in the yoke - trying to take control of the situation and make use of the "Saturn Trine Mercury exact at 00:23" interpretation" I got off astro.com and embrace the "opportunities for character development" Deb alluded to (there is a disclaimer somewhere indemnifying you Deb :' ). Instead of being morose (?) in hanging round home asking her on dates....I'll just arrange them -> I'm sure the potential outcome with amuse many given she is sagittarius :brows

It's all over folks...crash 'n' burn. I messaged Kaz that I'd drop by friday lunchtime as she was going partying thursday night. Received a text message at 3.00am saying she is unavailable for rest of holidays as she has met a guy. Now I have the rest of the holidays to get over it. :-cry

Thanks to all the help you guys gave with the original chart, it was a big eye opener for my biased approach. It will be interesting to see if maybe things will happen after this guy [maybe] doesn't work out - there's always hope. Maybe I'll do another chart when I'm not so knocked-out.

:(

Hi there,

I'm not happy - I just submitted a huge reply and it's disappeared - hope it hasn't gone direct to 'your woman'!! :D

Anyway, the gist of it was that I am surprised she has met someone else - I see NO indication that she has met, will meet, is now with, or is now interested in anyone else.

There is VERY STRONG reception between Moon and Mercury and also between Mercury and Jupiter.

One thing I will say is that you are all about her (With Jupiter and Moon on 7th cusp) and she has you wrapped around her wee pinky (in the words of Rabbie Burns). (Maybe that would be evident since you are still awake at black o'clock though!) Every relationship has it's 'balance of power' and with Venus on her 10th cusp, she has it in this relationship. She knows she's got it going on and the effect this is having on you. Alternatively she may just be very into her career and a bit busy, hence the lack of communication previously.

There is often ambiguity in relationship charts, with power games and love-hate stuff going on. Here we have Moon and Jupiter in the sign of Venus' fall and I think she has disappointed you a lot. You may feel she is leading you a merry dance just to let you down (a.k.a. teasing). Also Venus in the detriment of Jupiter shows the harm her 'womanly wiles' are having on your rational side. However, deep down I see a lot of meaningful interaction between you - this merry dance is just a self-preservation mechanism and she wants to retain her power.

The only negative thing I see is Mercury is combust of the Sun and is separating from him. The Sun as natural significator of Man shows the primal 'cave man' kind of side to you and also the ego. Your ego is very self interested in this chart and perhaps there is an air of 'Tarzan wants Jane right now' from which her rational side is perhaps running away feeling a little overpowered. As Mercury separates further this influence will lessen.

The next aspect is a sextile from the Moon to Mercury and with brilliant reception and this would be within the next week. The only negative slant which could be added to this aspect is that it might be seen as a translation of light from the Sun to Mercury, showing you trying to speed things up with her. This may be the communication you have just had from her (saying she's with someone else) and the timing could be out.

Anyway, the longer term aspects coming up look very good as there is nothing but positive receptions between them.

Also I see her significators have no essential dignity and since she feels very strongly about you she may just feel a bit powerless and scared. Both her significators are shortly going to gain strength though and she may feel more in a position to embark on a relationship then.

So just be cool and hang in there. Give her space and don't rush things. Remember she seems to have very strong feelings for you and I don't believe she is with someone else. :???: Try to keep Tarzan under control and gently allow your more civilised natures to meet through time.

Oh, and GET SOME SLEEP - otherwise you will look like sh!t when you do see her!

All the best - keep me informed and feel free to come back with any questions about this (but not a new horary chart like I see you have just done!).
Susan,
Edinburgh.
www.horaryqueen.co.uk

Anyway, the gist of it was that I am surprised she has met someone else - I see NO indication that she has met, will meet, is now with, or is now interested in anyone else.
Well, actually, if you take another look at the chart, Mercury first sextiles Jupiter but then conjuncts Saturn. Saturn is located in the radical 5th but is also the ruler of her turned 5th. Seems like a party with sex on the side...........oh, that must hurt, 4Doorz. Is this an older guy that she's with?? I think he might even be a friend she knew from before (located in her turned 11th house of friends).
Don't feel so bad, there's plenty other fish in the water...Deb gave you fair warning about the instability of this one.
Last edited by Taurus7 on Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

HoraryQueen wrote:Anyway, the gist of it was that I am surprised she has met someone else - I see NO indication that she has met, will meet, is now with, or is now interested in anyone else.
This chart was drawn on 23 June - would it still have taken into account other guys she would/could potentially meet in near future (8 July)?
HoraryQueen wrote: Alternatively she may just be very into her career and a bit busy, hence the lack of communication previously.
No career pressing at the moment, she's not working during all holidays - the limiting factor was my roster :-?
HoraryQueen wrote: Anyway, the longer term aspects coming up look very good as there is nothing but positive receptions between them.
Does this have any relation to considering the type of house (angular, suceedent, cadent) to predict time frame of the events? Would you use the angularity of the 1st & 7th (which are cadent -> slower long-term to not-at-all relationship, or would it be the planets involved and their nature which is more important? What if it's all over now (after 3 dates).

BTW, thank you for your help horaryqueen :'
I am interested in the point pat557 started - and seeing how it fits. Does "the end of the matter" in this case mean the end of the relationship?