Book of Rulership

Hi everyone,

I know there is a book of rulership helpful in horary, but not sure what it is. Can someone tell me the best rulership book to buy?

Does the 7th house rule your ex-spouse as well as your current one?

Thanks again,
Kren

Hi,

I'm sure I heard about a book of rulerships, maybe by Lee Lehman, although don't quote me. It's just a book with everything that you can think of - animal, vegetable, minerable - under the sun listed along side its natural ruler. Is this the correct thing you are talking about?

On your second point I suppose it would depend a lot on the context and maybe what he is for you in your life just now. Maybe Deb and others can help your more on this. If you are specifically asking about your ex then I would have though he would be the 7th house. If you are asking about a relationship in general, I think exes can often show up as Saturn in the chart. Otherwise, he may show up as a previous aspect to one of your indicators.

Interesting question though!

All the best.
Susan,
Edinburgh.
www.horaryqueen.co.uk

Hi again,

Look! I just found this on one of the postings from the Medieval forum:

'I looked at Lee Lehman's book of Rulerships and she gives Lilly only, but in a supplement to her book that can be downloaded from her website ...'.

Her website is of course www.leelehman.com, where I am also very proud to say that you can also learn that one of her recommended books is all about the Scots inventing the modern world!!

:lol:

Happy reading.
Susan,
Edinburgh.
www.horaryqueen.co.uk

Hi,

Lee Lehman's book on rulerships is excellent and she does not limit herself to Lilly. She also uses Ptolemy, Al Biruni, Dariot, Ramesey, Partridge, and perhaps one or two more. She also cites the text and page from where she obtained the reference.

Updates can be downloaded for free from her website. A good way to learn is to purchase her book but first try to figure out the significator yourself and use the book to check yourself. It feels great when you nail a tricky one.

Tom