Transiting Pluto conjunct Natal planets

I heve a friend who currently right in the middle of transiting Pluto conjunting his Natal moon.
He had his first direct motion and retrograde transits last year. The second direct passing was around Christmas and he will have the final direct and retro passings in a few months time.
I was hoping others may have some info to share about what happened to people when Pluto passes a natal, personal planet like this.

His marriage became a separation at the first hit (not his idea).
He started a new, lighthearted (purely physical, according to him) relationship around Christmas.

:???: any insights anyone?

any insights anyone?
Ok when Pluto transited my Moon the following happened:

1st hit: My first trip outside Europe-very positive/spiritual experience
2nd hit: I got a new job-a positive move
3rd hit: Nothing of note happened.

Pluto is well integrated into my natal chart and trines the ASC/MC, Jupiter, Venus and Mercury. So in terms of 'natal promise' this is quite a good Pluto ( is that an oxymoron?) Plus for you moderns I have a Scorpio Moon. Maybe thats why I didn't experience the doom and gloom everyone else goes on about.
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

When Pluto was conjunct my natal Mars recently, nothing happened. This was also the case when Pluto was conjunct my Saturn back in the mid-80s.

One thing I have noticed, however, was an effect when Pluto changed houses. When my natal second house Pluto moved to the third house, my family moved to a different area, a huge change that had a positive influence on my entire life. (The new area had excellent schools.)

When Pluto moved to the fourth house, I got married.

When Pluto moved to the fifth house, fifth house matters were definitely going on in my life.

In January Pluto moved to the sixth house, and I'm crossing my fingers that the results of routine medical lab tests I've been procrastinating about will come back normal.

Thankyou for your responses (and I look forward to reading more) and best of luck with the tests.

I have a nice Pluto as well, and my Pluto square was a great time in my life so I really consider Pluto a friend.
This man's N-Pluto is in the Fifth house and sextile N-Mars/Neptune in the sixth.
N-Pluto is also contra-parallel N-Moon in the ninth.
Perhaps his Pluto ruling his Scorpio 7th house is a factor also.

When one of my clients' Pluto transited her Natal sun, she experienced an intense time of change and emotional stress. She had been working on her dissertation at the time, and it took a very serious toll on her, as things were not progressing as she had hoped. But in the end she completed her work and it was an excellent dissertation! Financial pressures were also immense, as her natal Sun is in 2n house.

A personal example, I had a profound and very positive change in my spiritual life when Pluto transited my 9th house and conjunct first Jupiter and then Neptune in Sag. I found my spiritual Path, and have been on it ever since. And it made my life fit into place, so to speak.

In my chart Pluto placed reasonably well, but it is in the 8th house, and trines my Mars in the 12 and my Asc. I'm sure it has something to say about the conditions of my death but I'm still here, so I cannot report on that one. :D

Pluto transit conjunct MC

I have a friend who is experiencing Pluto conjunct his natal MC right now. Natally Pluto is on his descendant, so he's having a pluto "square" right now as well.

His two year relationship, which he described as having been superficial, just ended. It makes sense to me that a Pluto to MC transit would affect home life, as it is opposing the IC of course.

He also has Mars on the IC, so it is a Pluto opposition Mars transit too.
Gabby

When PL Conj my Scorpio Moon, I was worried "my Mother was going to die" and other nonsense I was reading at the time. As it turns out, Rulership once again played out beautifully...9th Hse MO rules my 6th Cancer Hse. When PL hit MO, I started a health quest to find the perfect diet for me, which , years later, I'm still tweaking, though I lost weight back then that I've never regained.

That's my PL/MO story.

Rulerships, folks :'

That's an interesting way to look at it! My moon rules my 6th also, though Moon is at 24 Cap so it'll be awhile now for a conjunction.

I had a Pluto/Sun that came into orb in 2001, which is when I began my first romantic relationship, and Sun rules my 7th.

So perhaps you're onto something! :)
Gabby

Pat557, OP and others

I have always put more emphasis on aspects between planets than rulerships. Recently though I have begun expanding my view. I now look to rulerships more and receptions which combine rulerships or dignity together with aspects between planets.

Because your #Sco Moon is already sensitive to the energy of Pluto (modern ruler) I would think you feel more and respond more to transiting Pluto conjunct natal Moon than another without that natal Moon-Pluto connection that Judy Hall calls the Hades Moon. It is familiar territory for you and you already know somewhat how to sail that sea.

I'm not saying this is the be-all end all interpretive technique,it just feels less dogmatic to me.
The Rulership thing kind of just became apparent a few years back when I committed to understanding houses better. Deb's book on houses played a big part in that awareness.

I've observed it isn't just Transiting PL...I think any planet receiving an aspect from any other is just as viable...maybe not "eventful", but viewing from a "rulership" perspective makes a bit more sense than the Cookie cutter "Transiting mars is conjuncting your Venus so you'll meet someone"...Really? Everyone's MA/VE will = Romantic issues? I don't think so.

I think also viewing a chart from this perspective really builds up your Horary chops;always thinking about rulerships

Pat557: Never mind Pluto! What diet have you been on???

More on-point, a major challenging transit that blindsides us indicates an energy that we haven't mastered very well. A major challenging transit that goes pretty well indicates an energy that we have mastered to some extent.

This is why it often happens when one of the Big Boys rolls back and forth over a natal planet that the first time is really difficult; the second time, not so bad and it gets easier by the final pass-over. Ideally, we are owning and learning what that planet represents in our lives.

Pluto kills off whatever is metaphorically dead or dying in our lives. Its transits go best if we help it along and root out those things (or relationships) from our lives to make room for new growth. I am a gardener, so this metaphor is very real for me.

When tr pluto opposited my pr moon I had a very painful and traumatic experience of loneliness. Pluto rules my 11th house and it was the first time I felt entirely abandoned by close friends. It was a very shocking feeling for me since I always used to be surrounded by many friends... and as far as I know pluto relates with pain or trauma...
Also it has to do with surviving. So I was forced to survive alone, without company of friends for a long period of time due to conjuction on my Asc that followed.