Will I sell my flat (apartment)?

I asked the question will I sell my flat?
Bristol 29 July 2004 21.34 BST
This is not a "will I move?" question. I am already moving ( on 26th Sept ) into university accomodation in London for a year after which I don't know where I'll be.

I have owned the flat 17 years and want to make the best financial decision which seemed to be sell and invest the cash. So the underlying questions are "will I find a buyer", and "will the financial outcome be ok"
However I was able to deduce an answer so would like your views.

I used the following houses:-

1 for me -- aquarius ruler saturn - saturn is making a quincunx to pluto which sums things up so far - I already had to adjust my price downwards from the initial valuation to 6 weeks later when I put it on the market.

4 for the property - gemini ruler mercury. This was already a source of confusion as mercury will go retrograde before making any apects.

6 for the agent - as they are effectively my employees - certainly the chart seemed to confirm this as I am in their hands- saturn in 6th - it also gave venus for both my communications (3rd) and theirs ( 8th- 3rd from 6th from which seemed right.

7th for the potential buyer. leo ruler the sun is also in 6th which seemed right too especially as it is opposite neptune - as no-one these days is clear what to do about the property market !
However my problem is that there could be a number of potential viewers but only one buyer. And the 7th house also has mercury ( already taken as ruler of the property - rightly out there in the buyers market) and jupiter in it as well as mars on the descendant.

So do I just use the sun or do I use mars or even jupiter?
And in any case what aspect do I need to look for. I don't want saturn to be aspecting mercury (the property) as I want to get rid of it. And an aspect between mercury and the 7th house planets could just mean
they view it not buy it.

Furthermore the moon ruling the agents will oppose saturn (me) - will I get rid of them because they don't sell it or is this a good sign... after all if I do sell then I don't need the agents any more?!

So I then thought perhaps I could use 10th house for the deal.... Jupiter which is in 7th. But once I started on this I wondered whether the real question was an investment one and that I should look at the money houses ( 2nd, 8th and also 5th( money from the property)). For even if I don't sell I still need to rent it if possible to get income....so a whole load of other significator options...

Obviously by this stage I had too many options - some positive some negative- so couldn't answer the question. Help with my resulting muddle would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Amelia,

You sound very confused :)
I used the following houses:-

1 for me -- aquarius ruler saturn - saturn is making a quincunx to pluto which sums things up so far - I already had to adjust my price downwards from the initial valuation to 6 weeks later when I put it on the market.
This is also shown by Saturn in the 6th house, a position where it struggles to take control, and being in its detriment in Cancer. It looks like the flat has been over-valued and you?ll need to be prepared to negotiate downwards from its current evaluation. Jupiter rules the 10th house (the price) and its nature is to inflate. It is angular with the Moon applying by trine, giving you the promise of a good price, but Jupiter is in detriment, so unstable, and the Moon follows up with the opposition to Saturn, which is already within application. There is always some aspect of deflation wherever the Moon applies to the opposition of Saturn.
4 for the property - gemini ruler mercury. This was already a source of confusion as mercury will go retrograde before making any apects.
It actually makes the opposition to Uranus in the first house, then turns retrograde and reapplies to that opposition. Together with the Sun opposing Neptune, this is all going to add to the sense of uncertainty that makes the whole issue seem as if it is riddled with confusion and instability. It warns of ?buyers? changing their minds, but at least you have plenty of activity around the 7th house, so I don?t think you?ll struggle for interested viewers.
6 for the agent - as they are effectively my employees - certainly the chart seemed to confirm this as I am in their hands- saturn in 6th - it also gave venus for both my communications (3rd) and theirs ( 8th- 3rd from 6th from which seemed right.
I tend to use the 5th house ruler for agents. It doesn?t make much difference - whether you consider them signified by the Moon on the opposition of Saturn or Mercury about to turn retrograde on the opposition of Uranus, your agents don?t look good. It might be worth you exploring other options or getting advice from elsewhere. It would certainly be worth talking to letting agents to see if they can take a lot of the hassle off your hands. The disruption around Mercury and the Moon opposing Saturn may suggest it is not in your best interests to sell at this time. Venus is in the 4th house on the trine to the ascendant so perhaps a woman or a company that would be aptly signified by Venus can offer you some practical help.

Overall I think this chart is warning you not to let your emotions go through the mill over this. It looks like you are going to have a lot of hassle to deal with, but I think that if you can be patient and realistic, you?ll be OK. Saturn is not very strong in the chart but it is sextile the Part of Fortune, Venus trines the ascendant, the 2nd ruler is angular and the North node is in the 2nd house. So whilst you might have some short-term despair, you should come out of it financially secure. But pushed for a black and white answer to the question you asked, I'd say "no, not at the current price" because of the Moon's opposition to Saturn.