anyone up for a quick, last minute horary? r/o

First, thanks so much to all who answered my last one!

At 11.09 pm, EST, Milford Center, OH, USA I asked, "When will D call me again?"

The chart has Aries rising at 20 degrees, with the significator of the ascendent, Mars, in Leo at 29 Degrees in the Fifth. This question is about a romantic interest of the querent.
The Moon is almost at 1 degree of Gemini in the 2nd house.
First, I see that Venus is in the Cardinal sign of Cancer (at 1 Degree) in the third house of communication. I believe this signifies that communication will occur, likely relatively soon. In addition, Venus is the ruler of the quested (7th house). It is also falling in "D"'s 9th house....perhaps indicating travel or law concerns?
I don't see any applying aspects between the 1st and 7th house.

One thing I found rather interesting was that the last communication I had with D was roughly an hour ago, and he was in a markedly bad mood. Our communication was interrupted by cell phone failure. He did not attempt to re-contact me, rather out of character, which leads me to think that family issues are currently occupying his attention.
I see that the next aspect the moon shall make is a square to Uranus in the 12th house...

Anyone care to jump in? This one has me buffaloed. :???:

First, is this the same fellow you asked about in the post about a long-distance relationship? If so, then the answer to this question will be in that chart.
Mark F