Completely, utterly confused.

At 1.21 AM in Columbus, OH at August 26, 2004, I asked, "Can I trust D.?"
I see that Gemini is rising, with it's ruler being retrograde Mercury at 29 degrees Leo in the third house. Since the significator is retrograde, I use the Moon at 10 Capricorn (in the seventh house) as a secondary ruler. The seventh house ruler is Jupiter at 23 degrees in the fourth house. I see that the last aspect the Moon will make is indeed a trine to Jupiter in 13 degrees. I believe this is saying that yes, he can be trusted...yet I must admit I am confused about how to read the retrograde significator in the third house...is this negative?

I would also like to ask...I would so very much like to have the charts of myself and D read...I have our birthdates and times and places of birth...how can I see the likely progression of our relationship? Progressions and transits to our composite chart? Look at our natal charts?
Any and all help greatly appreciated.

I am confused about how to read the retrograde significator in the third house...is this negative?
Mercury is your significator, I?d count its influence as 4th house because it?s within 5 degrees of the 4th house cusp. It shows you as very confused and unsure of yourself ? it?s your judgement that is unreliable in all of this. But Jupiter is weak in dignity and before the Moon makes its trine it first meets the opposition of Venus and Saturn. This shows cause for concern ? and in fact a very strong cause for concern if there are any financial issues at stake here.

As for consultations, I always advise people to check for qualified and reputable astrologers in their own area first. Check the sites listed on this page http://www.skyscript.co.uk/cdlinks.html

If anyone can recommend other good websites where this sort of information is easily available, please do.

I am confused about how to read the retrograde significator in the third house...is this negative?
Mercury is your significator, I?d count its influence as 4th house because it?s within 5 degrees of the 4th house cusp. It shows you as very confused and unsure of yourself ? it?s your judgement that is unreliable in all of this. But Jupiter is weak in dignity and before the Moon makes its trine it first meets the opposition of Venus and Saturn. This shows cause for concern ? and in fact a very strong cause for concern if there are any financial issues at stake here.

As for consultations, I always advise people to check for qualified and reputable astrologers in their own area first. Check the sites listed on this page http://www.skyscript.co.uk/cdlinks.html

If anyone can recommend other good websites where this sort of information is easily available, please do.