Full Moon, February 7. 2012

Full Moon, February 7. 2012

I think we should be watching lunation chart on a regular basis. The Full Moon on Tuesday February 7. is particular by the fact that not only does Mercury line up with the Sun and Moon (superioir conjunction), but it is also the station of Saturn.

Astro*Cartography, Full Moon
I will have tall buildings, bridges and towers on my watchlist, for starters, but isn't it interesting how the Sun, Moon and Mercury all line up on the Meridian of Egypt. That is in veiw of the recent tragic happenings at the football match between Al-Masry and Al-Ahly in Port Said.

Anyone contemplating signing contracts or making important decisions at this time should certainly have done their homework. Top leaders in Europe will hold and extraordinary meeting to discuss a solution to Greek debt.
http://www.astronor.com

By zooming in we might find the lunation's Moon/Sun/Mercury on Mc/Ic lines run through Turkey, Lebanon, Syria (massacre), Jordan and Israel.

It reactivates the Solar Eclipse of 11-Aug-1999 whose path of totality ran through Turkey and was followed by a disastrous earthquake in that country.

It also activates The solar eclipse of 11th-Aug-1961, which is Abdulla's (King of Jordan) prenatal eclipse (while the 11-Aug-1999 SE marked his unexpected rise to the throne, following his father's death).

There is an Alaska Volcano that has been acting up lately, they think will blow soon, I"m thinking the Sun Merc conj line is might close to the Volcano in question, which they are worrying about because they feel it could much up flights for the whole Northwest.

The Ascendent line certainly crosses over the top there as well.

granny

I don't know whether the volcano will erupt but your observation is still interesting. The location is on the same great circle, only on the opposite side of the Earth, compared to Egypt. There would be a relative comparison if an uproar that came to surface in one part of the world indicated a build up of pressure and disturbance below the surface on the opposite side of the planet. :'
http://www.astronor.com