The Life & Work of Vettius Valens
by Deborah Houlding
Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

how will the party go?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Venusrising

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:47 pm    Post subject: how will the party go? Reply with quote

I am throwing a party end of this month for the artists who i curated a show for. a lot of people are coming, but i am nervous because never threw such a big party. how will it go?
-I am the Sun, gemini in the 10th. interesting i am in the 10th because it part of my job. moon in the 11th, house of friendship, and they are my friends too. in cancer a very good sign for party, good food, drinks!

-stellium in the 10th i think indicates positive outcome. i am thinking very career oriented party, not just fun but business too?

-the party is Jupiter is at an Anarectic degree, which is the ruler of the 5th about to change to Taurus, in the 9th house. Am I jumping into something without putting much thought here? NN in the 5th trines Jupiter, i take it good sign for good party. and jupiter so close to changing to Taurus it will be in MR with the Moon. Jupiter sextiles Neptune in the 7th i just hope drinking does not get out of control. an artist who is coming tends to overdrink at parties!

-The artists who are coming are taking long trips to come, several hours drive, long trips=3rd house, Saturn rx there? maybe a delay, miscommunication?

-the artists=7th house in Libra in the 3rd. Moon will square the Saturn.
Moon will also square Uranus. I suspect unexpected event, Uranus in the 9th. With the 9th house I am thinking overseas or philosophy. though i am not sure if i should use the artists for the 7th, perhaps the 5th too? or the 11th, big crowd of people?

who wants to take a second look? i think its positive, i really do. i am over excited, happy and anxious at the same time. Thanks!

Last edited by Venusrising on Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Venusrising

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
handn

Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello VenusRising

It sounds like you're really looking forward to this event you've organised, and probably put a lot of hard work into.

Just a quick look and brief comment on the chart --

I wondered if Jupiter being about to change signs in the chart might reflect that the party is a kind of marker of a a culmination of a past period of work, a kind of summing up and celebration all in one.

Perhaps that's also shown by the closeness to an eclipse: I was glad to see the Moon in its own sign, and in the 11th, and also free of the sun's beams and the eclipse of 1st June.

What I was a bit iffy about when I saw the chart was Pluto in 5th with the Moon applying to it. Perhaps you'll need to be ready to deal with things being outside your influence/control, and draw on the Moon's dignity, especially as it squares Saturn in the 3rd. As you know, gathering people together to mingle with one another will always throw a few curveballs, and as you've pointed out the travelling could be affected somehow.

Regards

H.
Venusrising

Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello! Thanks for commenting.
I hope the artists mood will not be too tired or overwhelmed by driving so many hours and hope they are in the mood for a fun time!
I will update in a few weeks.
Thanks again!!
Venusrising

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The party went great! That pluto in the 5th squaring the Moon, i flirted with someone I shouldn't have. That was something I regret. But the party was great, a lot of people showed up and it was great.
Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: