Will I find the money?

Hello All:

I have a chart that maybe we can discuss:
[/img]

My daughter is the querent..

Some years ago she took about 3000 dollars that she saved after a trip to Europe to pay for a pearl necklace she wanted to buy from a craftsman. He was in our house to receive the money but for some reason she gave up of the necklace and returned the dollars untouched to her bedroom .
Later she told me that she was not able to find them anymore.
For a long time she turned her bedroom upside down in order to find the money, but no way, it disappeared.
I suspected of the maid, but she was with us for 10 years and we never had anything missing. Today she is no longer with us.

The closet in my daughter's room was too full and unorganized, due the fact that we moved from a larger house to a smaller one, 6 years ago.
She never had time to "clean up" the closets and organize them because she worked too hard and had not that time.
I decided to help her and together we took a few days to separate the wheat from the chaff.
One of the closets is at the top and has a difficult access (only with ladder) and in this place she keeps things that she won when she married. After the divorce she brought some gifts back with her. So this part of the closet has many beautiful things like crystal, fine dishes and silverware. We do not arrived to clean this part, and we do not touch on the dresser as well.
Yesterday I said that it would be interesting if we found the dollars.

Today she came out with the following question:
-Will I find the dollars?

26/06/2011
2h30'20''
Sao Paulo SP
Brazil
23?S 32?
46W37
BZ2T +3:00

ASC 21 ? 02 'Scorpio
Moon 10? 20 'Taurus

I accepted the question, which did not looked very radical at a first glance, but if we look to Venus, the hour ruler as Jupiter?s dispositor we see that the chart is radical, since Jupiter rules de 2nd house and is the universal significator of money.
Mars peregrine in 7th reminds me that the money may actually have been stolen.
Mars is the querent?s ruler, but he is also the employees? significator .

I chose the dispositor of the 2nd house, Jupiter, to represent the money.
Well, Jupiter will not be aspected by Mars or by the Moon.
Mars, the querent, also will not be aspected by Jupiter.

Some planet translates the light from Jupiter to Mars?
No, since the Moon will apply to Mercury.

The fact that Mercury is Mars?dispositor provides some advantage? The Moon is strong in Taurus and will apply to Mercury, receiving him by rulership: this represents an advantage to the peregrine Mercury, who also, by extension, strengthens Mars. Good for the querent ... but nothing to do with the disappeared money.

It appears that my daughter will not recover the dollars, represented by the ruler of the 2nd house.

Now, if we consider the lost dollars as a hidden treasure, if perhaps they were there but in a hideaway?
The ruler of the fourth house is Saturn, which is dignified in Libra, but cadent.
Mars will trine him, with no reception: Saturn is strong, however, and we have an aspect.

My impression is that she will find a hidden treasure (perhaps something that she forgot she had), but not the dollars.

Let me leave this line of reasoning, and especially because we are dealing with money, I will construct a chart departing from the Fortune and taking it as ASC.

In this case, we find Venus, the ruler of the hour and beautiful things in the 10th house of the Fortune. The angularity of Venus describes the situation. No doubt that the present angularity is fortunate, because Venus rules the second house of the Fortune. But Venus is with the South Node, an lost for any boon.
I believe that the South Node near the ruler of the hour is a red flag against a positive outcome. This fact was haunting me from the beginning!

My conclusion is: she can find some hidden treasure, but not the money.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Clelia
http://www.astrologiahumana.com

I do not think she will ever see the money again.

With both significators of property in the chart, Moon and Jupiter, in the 7th, and the Moon separating from Jupiter, I find it hard to believe she will recover the money.

The nail in the coffin would be that Moon goes to Mercury (also in aversion to Mars) ruler of eight (loss).

Mars can not see Moon nor Jupiter, in the 12th sign from it's position, nor Mercury, so, gets no light, meaning, no money.

Good luck, and tell us if you ever find the money, after you clean this last place 8)
Paulo Felipe Noronha

PFN wrote:I do not think she will ever see the money again.

With both significators of property in the chart, Moon and Jupiter, in the 7th, and the Moon separating from Jupiter, I find it hard to believe she will recover the money.

The nail in the coffin would be that Moon goes to Mercury (also in aversion to Mars) ruler of eight (loss).

Mars can not see Moon nor Jupiter, in the 12th sign from it's position, nor Mercury, so, gets no light, meaning, no money.

Good luck, and tell us if you ever find the money, after you clean this last place 8)

Thanks for your opinion and for looking the chart, Paulo!

Never mind what kind of way you look, the chart shows only a negative outcome for the money..
The Moon as co significator of the question receives Mercury and Mercury is in trine with the ASC. Anyway, he is cadent, peregrine and has no dignity there, nor the Moon.

As for the Fortune in the 11th, hopes, with Venus in the derivate 10th, it might represent a hope because Venus is a benefic, but she is with the SN and this is always a loss.

I?ll give you feedback!

Clelia

I likewise don't see the money being found.
Moon is under the earth, Lord 2 is in aversion to the ascendant and not in aspect to Lord 1. Moon is translating light from Lord 2 to Lord 8 etc.

Hello!
Goca wrote:Its hard to tell for sure if money will be found, because we have aspect Moon sextile Me, lord of 8, that is testimony that money will not be found, but then we have aspect with POF that is testimony it will be found. Also that NNode in 2nd house gives hope that it will be found.
As to find the moneys there are more testimonies against a good outcome. But perhaps she might find something she was not aware it was missing: the hidden treasure;-)

Thanks!

Clelia

feedback

Hello!

Well, unfortunately we did not find the money, as expected. As for the hidden treasure, we only found the valuable things that we knew they will be there.
No hidden treasures!

But...we find old feminine handkerchiefs and gloves, lot of letters from the past, some of deceased loved persons, and all in all we finished feeling king of sad, not because the money but because he definitely lost persons.

regards

Clelia