When quesited is the Moon

What is the significance of the quesited being ruled by the Moon when that is my co-ruler. I asked a question about a relationship and the ruler of the descendant is Cancer. Does this affect anything?

Also I am ruled by Saturn (Capricorn on the Asc.), the next aspect the Moon in the 5th (2 degrees gemini) makes to Saturn in the 7th (26 degrees cancer) is a conjunction I believe. Is this combust?

Thanks!

As I understand the issue, I would say that because Capricorn rises, the Moon is principally the ruler of your partner as the seventh-house person, signified by Cancer on the cusp of that house. The Moon's usual function as co-ruler of the querent is secondary in this case to its role as ruler of the sign on the Descendant, making it the main significator of your partner.

With Saturn (your significator) in the 7th house in Cancer, indications are that your partner is dominant -- you go to him. This is underscored by the fact that your ruler is in the natural sign of the Moon (Cancer), where Saturn is weakened.

If the Moon is at 2 degrees Gemini and Saturn is at 26 degrees Cancer, allowing the Moon all of her aspects throughout Gemini would mean that the last aspect they could make between them is a semi-sextile -- not a traditional aspect, and one often referred to as "inconjunct" because it means that the parties do not behold each other; you do not see "eye-to-eye" with your partner.

"Combust" means that a planet is within 8 degrees of the Sun, so the answer to your last question is no.

The word "inconjunct" here refers to the planets' state with respect to each other -- planets that do not behold one another are inconjunct, in terms of their positions in the zodiac (i.e., planets in signs that are one or five signs apart). The quincunx (150 degrees) and the semi-sextile (30 degrees), are both regarded as inconjunct aspects, though only the quincunx is usually referred to as "an inconjunct."

when quiested is the moon

[quote="Astraea"]The word "inconjunct" here refers to the planets' state with respect to each other -- planets that do not behold one another are inconjunct, in terms of their positions in the zodiac (i.e., planets in signs that are one or five signs apart). The quincunx (150 degrees) and the semi-sextile (30 degrees), are both regarded as inconjunct aspects, though only the quincunx is usually referred to as "an inconjunct."[/quote]

a minor point even though I am very new to horay astrology, if saturn is in the 7th, does that not mean that the chart cannot be read, it could be why there is confusion in reading the chart.[/quote]

Hi all

Just a thought: if Saturn is in the 7th house or the 7th ruler is debilitated in somw way (retro, bad aspect to the malefics), would it be a solution for the astrologer to go and seek help with the chart at a fellow astrologer ?
In this case, the other astrologer will use the initial chart or just draw the chart for the moment when he/she takes knowledge of the question ?

I feel that if there is a real question, there must an answer, even if the answer is 'you must not know this right now'. Why would the Heavens impair the astrologer's judgement by placing Saturn in the 7th house?
Do the experienced horary astrologers get charts like this in the same proportion as the 'greenhorns' in horary land? :)