Kali wrote:
Thank you, Mark for Steven Birchfield & Goran Koncar presidential election charts. Music to my ears.
Thanks. Please note I originally inserted the 2012 Aries ingress rather than 2008 Aries ingress election at the top of Steven's delineation. This error has now been corrected.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Hi mark,

Thanks for sharing Chris Brennan's article on the views from the astro community on this nov 6th USA election...

"The purpose of this exercise is so that we can go back after the election and have a discussion within the astrological community about which techniques worked, and which ones didn?t."

I think this is a great idea.. however I have a reservation on it in that I think there is more then astro technique involved.. my main reason is I think a lot of astrologers use the technique to guide there intuition.. to suggest that technique is the sole reason for coming to the conclusion (although that is all we can share verbally with others) ignores the idea that intuition plays any role in the guidance and conclusion of astrologers. my 2c

Although much of the media are presenting this election as still effectively a 'dead heat' it doesn't look that way to many electoral analysts.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/11/ ... A920121104

The Polls now seem to indicate it is highly unlikely Romney can win enough electoral college votes because he has simply failed to convince enough voters in the swing states.

Romney may well take Florida, and North Carolina. He may even capture Colorado, and Nevada. He might cause an upset and take Virginia. Although at present the polls only show him ahead in Florida and North Carolina. However, it now seems very likely Obama will take Ohio. The polls have failed to shift in Romney's favour there for months. Without Ohio Romney has no clear path to victory. The last time Ohio voted against the successful Presidential candidate was over 50 years ago when John F Kennedy just defeated Richard Nixon in one of the tightest elections in American history. So its already looking like an Obama win is highly likely on Tuesday.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls ... s_ups.html

As ever its about voter turn out. What people say to pollsters is one thing. But are they planning to actually vote? If the Obama core vote dont turn out in sufficient numbers this could still impact on the results and cause a few shocks.

There is that stationary retrograde Mercury. Lets see what that does. :wink:

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Uranian Astrology

A Uranian Astrologer can easily see a "change of government" , as Pluto(change) aligns with TP Kronos(government) on elections day, to perfect the ongoing opposition between them. So, from Uranian Astrology's point of view, it is clear Obama will NOT be the next president, as the quarter Moon on Nov. the 6th, 2012, has the Pluto/Kronos on Mc/Ic lines crossing the USA from North to south.

AquaStella wrote:
A Uranian Astrologer can easily see a "change of government" , as Pluto(change) aligns with TP Kronos(government) on elections day, to perfect the ongoing opposition between them. So, from Uranian Astrology's point of view, it is clear Obama will NOT be the next president, as the quarter Moon on Nov. the 6th, 2012, has the Pluto/Kronos on Mc/Ic lines crossing the USA from North to south.
Thanks. A late prediction but just before starters orders!

If this is so black and white from a Uranian astrology point of view though I am wondering what led Gary Christian the Uranian astrologer on UAC panel to predict an Obama win?

http://politicalastrologyblog.com/2012/ ... edictions/

Mark

Mark wrote:
If this is so black and white from a Uranian astrology point of view though I am wondering what led Gary Christian the Uranian astrologer on UAC panel to predict an Obama win?
Yes, I was wondering about that, too, when I watched the elections panel video from the convention. I emailed him and asked about his astrological reasoning which had lead to that prediction. His prompt reply was quite long but hardly contained any satisfactory astrological explanation, other than "it is pretty clear Obama takes a prominent Oath on the 20th and Romney is looking for a job", and that the Pluto/Kronos combination indicates the changes Obama is to carry out as a president.

As for the inauguration chart, I believe Michael Wolfstar used it to claim it was Romney who will be taking the oath, not Obama, so I guess "there is more than one way to skin a chart".

http://www.neptunecafe.com/election2012.html
:???:

Mark wrote:Kali wrote:
Thank you, Mark for Steven Birchfield & Goran Koncar presidential election charts. Music to my ears.
Thanks. Please note I originally inserted the 2012 Aries ingress rather than 2008 Aries ingress election at the top of Steven's delineation. This error has now been corrected. Mark
mr V K Choudry also predicted Obamas victory back in 2011

from him:

"The birth details of Prez Obama are still in controversy. I have no confidence in the birth charts in circulation.

Believing that the birth details of Mr. Mitt Romney are correct, I do not think he is going to win.
That is what I have said on SAMVA in 2011 that it is a second chance for Prez Obama.

V K Choudhry
www.yournetastrologer.com

Thanks damon,

I guess we will all know in a few hours either way. Unless the lawyers get involved. :-sk

Mark

Already two or three hours ago there were these news on the TV:

In a little town in the USA all citizens go to elect at midnight, and all together. They are ten and they voted:

5 for President Obama.
5 for Romney.
:'

Johannes

That's Dixville Notch, New Hampshire. They had quite a streak of predicting the winner for many years, but I think the past few elections have not been kind to them.

Hi Tom,

I guess with hurricane Sandy you have had more than enough on your plate lately. I know you have been busy with work too. Have you formed any opinion on the outcome yourself? Although with the results almost in I suppose its maybe wiser to keep your head down at this stage. :wink:

Mark
Last edited by Mark on Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Just this tidbit, which may or may not play out; we'll see: in the last CNN poll an unmentioned bit in the polls internals may well have profound significance, if, and that is a big if, things play out this way. They noted 99% of Republicans are planning to vote for Romney. 59% of independents say they will vote for Romney and 5% of Democrats say they will vote for Romney. Since registered Democrats outnumber registered Republicans this 5% jumping parties plus the independents will provide an easy win for Romney and not just in the popular vote.

Furthermore this poll oversampled Democrats by 11%. Oversampling of Democrats is not a big deal in and of itself since they outnumber Republicans, and therefore should be oversampled, but 11% is high. If sufficient numbers go out and vote, and do so in these percentages, there are going to be a lot of eggs on a lot of pollsters' and pundits' faces tomorrow morning.