Grand Trine in Horary Chart

I recently started studying horary astrology. I recently asked a question about whether or not I should drop a phone number for a close friend to receive. He had my older phone number from before but recently I had got a new one. He has law probs and at this time is running away from them. He has left town and has been gone for 5 months. I recently talked to him 2 months ago and he said he wanted to come back and get everything taken care of.

When I looked at the chart I had Virgo ascendent with Mercury in the 4th house Sagittarius. I had Pisces in the 7th house. There was a Grand trine among Jupiter in the 2nd, Moon in the 10th, and Neptune in the 6th. What does this mean? Is a Grand trine good to have in one of these charts?

November 28, 2004
12.15 AM
86w26 41n32

For the time zone I used EST (+5) which gave 6 Virgo rising and matched up with the details you?ve given here. Jupiter and Neptune are in the 12th degree, the Moon in the 21st, so even if this grand trine was significant in the judgement (it?s not), the fact that the Moon is so separated from it would give it little importance.

Since you are asking about a close friend his signification would usually be taken from the ruler of the 11th house ? in this case the Moon. The Moon is applying directly to the opposition of your significator indicating that the two of you are at odds and any attempt to form a reunion will be difficult. This is the Moon?s only application. Mercury?s only other applying contact is the inconjunct from retrograde Saturn in the 11th. That suggests to me an inability to communicate freely and a warning that the friendship will be a burden to you.

You could also look at the third house to see if the release of your telephone number will cause you problems. Venus rules the 3rd but is detrimented and applying to the conjunction of Mars which governs the 8th house. The SN is conjunct the 3rd house cusp, on the trine to Uranus which is angular on the descendant ? another indication of separation and instability.

The charts seems quite clear in warning of problems that will come from involvement with this person.

Thanks Deb I was wondering about it...It was a potential love interest and a relationship in the making before he left? Past the friend stage. Why wouldn't I look to the 7th house? Which is Ruled by Pisces. So wouldn't I look at Jupiter in the 2nd house?

In that case yes. The only context by which the quesited was mentioned was as a close friend ? so I took your comments at face value and assumed that?s what he was.
I recently asked a question about whether or not I should drop a phone number for a close friend to receive.