last aspect of Moon

Hey there,

I just cast a horary chart with a marriage question. The ASC is 0`54 Virgo and I know this means the question was asked prematurely. However my natal sun is 0`58 Virgo and for what I`ve read - the chart should be valid. Mercury, my ruler, is retrograde. In this case, do i have to consider Moon as my significator or I still work with the Mercury? DC is in Pisces, i know the medieval astrologers used Jupiter as the ruler of Pisces, how about nowadays? do we use Neptune or still Jupiter is considered the ruler of Pisces? I am a bit confused now looking for aspect between the two significators but I still dont know what to consider for our significators - is mine Mercury or the Moon, is his Neptune or Jupiter? There is appying aspect between Mercury and Jupiter - a sextille, but if Mercury is retro and Moon becomes my significator, I guess this aspect doesnt count as between the significators? If Moon is my main significator, then I have Moon in applyng square to Neptune. But not sure if Neptune counts as his significator. I hope I don`t confuse you as much as I am......
another question whcih I am puzzled with - the first aspect of the Moon is a square to Neptune (his sig), then a conjunction to Mars and Venus follows, the last aspect of the Moon is a trine to Saturn. Which sounds good, BUT Saturn is retrograde. What does it mean to have the Moon last aspecting a retrogarde planet?
I hope someone would be kind enough to clarify this confusion.
Thanks!

here is the chart -
8 December 2004 at 11:04 PM in Macon, GA

Hi Venera,

I know astrologers who will accept charts where the early ascendant corresponds with a natal position of the person asking the question but I?m not sure I agree with it. If for no other reason, it seems impractical as most of the time you will not know the natal chart of the client whose horary you are doing. Most horary astrologers such as Bonatti and Lilly warn against reading a chart with such an early ascendant.
But there are other considerations too. The Moon is in via combusta and the ruler of the ascendant, Mercury, is combust. Lilly warns against judgement when either of these are present in the chart. Mercury is in bad shape all around, being combust, retrograde and without essential dignity. I am not sure what you mean when you talk about using the Moon as your main significator instead of Mercury because Mercury is retrograde. If you were to read this chart, I would use Mercury as your significator along with the Moon as co significator and Jupiter as the significator of your partner. It is always best to stick to using the traditional rulerships in horary.

Sue