Dueling Zoller sites?

I was just informed that there has been a new zoller site that offers his readings and tutored courses. I have seen it with my own eyes, but I don't understand. I had purchased my diploma course studies from new-library, but they said Zoller couldn't tutor at that time. I haven't checked back because i was going over the lessons. Can anyone give me some info on this development? I don't want to start anything, I just want to know if this new zoller site is the real thing. thanks.

Well, you won't get the benefit of having him tutor you, but at the very least you'll have his lectures as of last year. Maybe you could get them to refund the money because he is not even associated with them anymore; and then reregister on his site.
www.bendykes.com
Traditional Astrology Texts and Teaching

lol. I already sent new-library a request and am making arrangements to pick up on the lessons through Zoller's site. it's a nasty trick new-library is playing, in my correspondence with them they insinuated that Zoller would return to tutoring soon. oh well. thanks again.