electional - mercury and moon question

Looking for an auspicious moment to send out a series of columns i've been working on for a women's magazine.

Mercury is going to be combust the sun for a while. I take it that that's a bad timing. The only right moment to send it out seems to be when it is in the heart of the sun. However, on that day, Feb. 14, the Moon will be in Taurus, which in itself is good, weren't it that the Moon's last aspects before leaving Taurus are squares with Sun and Mercury.

If I wait until mercury moves away from the sun beams, it will be in Pisces... where it's in detriment. SO that doesn' seem appropriate timing for sending out a manuscript either.

should I wait until Mercury is in Aries? Or are some of the above factors less relevant?

electional by Vivian Robinson

Hello, Haku, first, I wish you good luck with your columns... I think that you are worrying too much about mercury... if it was so important, the magazines would all stop working, dont you agree ? I think electional works with other rules, so I am basing myself in electional astrology from Robinson, hope it helps
Yuzuru

Sending messages or applying to people
1 - the moon is the most important thing, cannot be in pisces or gemini.
2 - Let the moon be applying to the significator of the aproached (in your case, a magazin, I believe is the 10th - your boss ?, maybe the 3rd ?)
3 - The planet quesited must be in the dignities of the moon or the AC
4 - Let the moon aspect, with reception, mercury (mainly), Sun or lord of 10th, try to put them in AC, 10th, or 11th houses. They must be free from affliction.