hamish

thanks for asking! i was re-reading the thread and noticed i had added some notes in my world horoscope book thanks to the post from Wojtek on the previous page -
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:36 pm

i am not sure how to proceed with this as i am a bit in the dark about a few things and the link that Wojek provided is no longer happening, along with the charts that i shared on all of this previously...

in nic campions book 2004 edition he uses a chart with the time zone BGT, but it seems there was a time zone BST - belarus standard time and russia standard time of UTC +3...

i had a chart revised off Wojeks post using the time of 557pm with BAT - UTC +3 to give me approx 15 capricorn rising, which i take it was what Wojek wa
s saying the ukrainian astrologers are using... since i am now working in sidereal,
below is a chart in sidereal for this same time off 24 august 1991 to kiev, ukraine...

with regard to some war over or involving ukraine - i can't see it astrologically... cheers james

Ya All,

t.Pluto will pass over the USA's n.Pluto around the 22nd Feb. And again two more times during 2022.

I wonder if that is the Weak Point that allows Putin in ...

H

Um ?

No Smoke Without Fire ......

Mars applies to Venus till the 6th March and they are besieged too.

Mars is stuck between Saturn and Pluto, and then Venus stuck between Saturn and Mars .....

Venus won't like Mars stalking Her, and Mars won't like being trapped.

The Pluto Saturn structure, and Mars Venus are Rising and therefore felt more acutely.

H

Probably looking at Putin's Chart will be helpful ...

Born 09:30am St Petersburg 7th Oct 1952 ..

Immediately I see Saturn move to oppose his Pluto and conjunct his North Node.

And square his r.Jupiter. And inconjunction to his Uranus.

Further, that is just the Start, and Saturn SDs around 25* and then returns over those Points.

Does that make the threat of War worse or more less ?

H

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swyqBkF6dpk

amandaW

thank you for sharing your astro write ups via your website... much appreciated! james

it is a very interesting curiousity on my part, and perhaps others, that ukraine and a russian invasion was broadcast fairly constantly on the media for the past few months, but it seems to have silently fallen off the medias radar.... so, what exactly happened? was that just another 24/7 media exercise in slagging russia? it certainly appears that way to me...

i like how amanda is using a very old chart for russia in her post above.. i have been using the one for june 12th 1990, 145pm - moscow... i suppose all these charts may give a window into what is happening and perhaps some will be better then others... as i haven't spent a huge amount of time on russias chart, and in some ways i do like using the president charts... marjorie orr refers to putins 4th Term chart, 7 May 2018 11.05 am moscow.. the 2 charts i refer to are shown below...

postimage.org seems to be unavailable at the moment, so the chart sharing will have to wait... and with that, i will wait until i can post the charts before commenting further....

postimage.org is back!

russia 1990 chart in sidereal..

i tend to see russia as a completely different country after the soviet union breakup, then how it was before.. i am not sure what russian astrologers use for a chart for russia at this point.. i did pick up some ideas for the chart of putin from some russian astrologers, but not sure how to reach out to them because i don't speak the language.. what i find fascinating about this chart is the mars in the 7th house and ruling over the 8th.. i have always maintained that because russia is such a large country loaded with natural resources, it makes sense that the western countries would like to be able to access or pillage these same resources as best they can... perhaps the idea of 2nd house resources being ruled by venus in aries, while opposed to pluto in the 2nd speaks directly to this, as does the 8th house ruler in the 7th.... feedback on this anyone? venus is situated more favourably in the D9 chart in the midheaven in libra.. the D9 chart has mars in scorpio as well in the 11th...

saturn is in capricorn in both charts.. i do think this shines thru in the sense i get about russia... having any planet remain in the same sign in the D9 chart is called vargottam and said to be especially good for this planets affairs.. saturn is presently transiting sidereal capricorn as well in the late degrees of capricorn and trining the natal sun position.. at the same time it is exactly square the natal pluto position at 21 libra, which is considered a tougher transit to go thru.. russia is flexing some muscle on the world stage by making demands on the usa and nato that it has never tried making before in its most recent incarnation since 1990... i maintain we are no longer in a unipolar world, but a multipolar world where russia, china and the usa are all vying for supremacy... i would argue the usa has unintentionally pushed russia and china together...i say unintentional, as i don't think this serves the usa or its partners well in all of this..

the next chart is the 4th term presidental chart for putin..

as i see it this chart is a very strong chart for the leader, especially if you also consider the D9 chart that goes with it.. let me quickly review it...sun in aries on the 10th house cusp using what therese calls the Equal Bhava Madhya--EBM.. jupiter directly opposed and both exactly square the ascendant degree... in D9 sun is on the exact degree of the D1 jupiter position.. meanwhile mars, ruler of the aries sun is in capricorn, and also in cap in the D9 chart, exactly on the ascendant of the D9 chart... all of this reinforces my perpective of putin being a very strong and capable leader.. of course he has helped to make changes to ensure he can be president for another term as memory serves in the past 2 years as well..

does anyone else wonder why the constant news of the imminent invasion by russia into ukraine is no longer on the news channels 24-7? usa state spokesperson jen psaki made this announcement today - "The White House says it's no longer using the word "imminent" to describe the potential for a Russian invasion of Ukraine. " i guess stringing along people via the media can only go so far... i think the white house is directly connected to the hollywood script writers residence... for more see moon of alabamas latest article -

https://www.moonofalabama.org/2022/02/h ... l#comments

"According to the Associated Press news agency, US intelligence says a Russian invasion could take place as early as Wednesday."

Mars tackles Venus on Wednesday at 14hrs UKT.

I think the relationship between Mars and Venus is at the Heart of This, and then they get stuck between Pluto and Saturn, and then Venus gets stuck between Mars and Saturn.

The 10th March might be the release Date.

H

my astro prediction today regarding ukraine-russia is a two pronged one... some of the shit is going to hit the fan in early march with the mars-pluto conjunction around the new moon march 2nd.. but the more major hostilities will be seen in early april with the mars-saturn conjunction around the new moon or slightly after.. the mars-saturn conjunction falls in the bends of the nodal axis early april as well...

regarding the prediction from the last post - march 2nd area...

i have this notion of mars-pluto conjunctions as connecting to assassination attempts.. of course it isn't exact and it didn't play out exactly as mentioned.. i was thinking zelensky who is caught between the cia on the one hand and the ultra nationalists on the other - (look up Dmytro Yarosh), might get taken out... these are the folks putin is referring to as neo nazis...

as it turns out, one of the main characters n the ukraine negotiation team got taken out the past 24 hours...

SBU kills member of Ukrainian delegation at talks with Russia Kyreyev on suspicion of treason
https://interfax.com/newsroom/top-stories/75617/

the other critical time discussed was around early april... i see that using the 557pm chart for ukraine, which has been discussed in this thread previously the position of the moon in this chart is where the mars-saturn conjunction takes place.. this doesn't bode well for the ukraine people...