Putin - Four Pillars

The ratings for Putin's birthtime are B or C . I had a closer look (on different levels using different methods) - and I think that it is probably the correct one (Oct, 7th, 9:30 Local Time, i.e. 6:30 GMT ).
Among other observations:
Dragon twice - and in addition also in the present Ten-Year-Cycle: tends to dramatise himself.
Hour- and Day- Pillar are identical ("fuyin"): bringing about changes - not necessarily positive ones.
Day-Pillar: Nayin-Element "Earth on the roof" - weak earth. Feeling responsible, willing to give protection (to his country).
Daymaster Yang-Fire - controlled by Yang-Water in the Year- and Hour-Pillar, the result being that Putin feels threatened. Attack as a means of self-defence, exerting pressure.
LL
Non coerceri maximo, contineri minimo divinum est.

Hi

I wondered if you could do my chart in this format - the details are 6 June 1950 5:10 am Oxford UK

I am quite interested in Chinese astrology

Would be most grateful

D.

Well, actually this was about Putin...
alright:
5:10 a.m. is 4:10 GMT - right ?

I understand it was just the chart itself you were interested in?
LL
Non coerceri maximo, contineri minimo divinum est.

Although Putin has a Scorpio face I have strong doubts about is C rating birthtime.The current events do not fit the Saturn phases.He would be in the obscure zone now,but he seems to be doing well.Maybe he has late Scorpio rising