Christopher Warnock's courses?

Has anyone taken a course with Christopher Warnock? Particularly his astrological magic or natal course?

I listened to a recent podcast of a talk between him and Chris Brennan and it was very interesting, deep, and meaningful to me. But I am trying to get a sense of the depth of the courses, how theoretical and philosophical they are, and how exhaustive and inclusive they are.

Thanks

I've graduated his horary course, but I have the magic course on CD.

His courses are very thorough and he follows through with the lessons - meaning he responds to your lessons and will answer your questions. They are not easy, especially the magic course, but if you actually graduate them, you'll be on a firm footing.

Christopher Warnock's Courses?

Hi all, I am re-upping my question from 5 years ago. Specifically referring to his Renaissance Astrology courses:

https://www.renaissanceastrology.com/as ... urses.html

Any thoughts on these courses? His Natal, Astrological Magic, and Green Magic courses in particular?

How in depth they are?
How much of these courses are new material he created (as in that he 'walks you through the theory and techniques and practices) versus a just a collection of PDFs of ancient documents?
Any comparison to Chris Brennan's Hellenistic Course or anyone else's course?

I appreciated the two responses I received years ago, but would like to hear if there are other thoughts on this over the last years.

Thanks to all.