Before the website went down I downloaded all the newsletters and copied most of the comments to the books from there onto my computer.
I am not shure if I violate copyright if I would distribute them to others?!

Hi
David's web is working again. Stumbled upon it last nite 26 Sept 2017. As I write this 27 Sept 2017 12:20 UT site is still working. No news or notifications on site as old newsletter date Oct 2013 is on first page.

As you know was a wealth of books for sale. On first page at left under Astrology Books click Author Index, the entire listing comes up. Click Mouse then Print to save as PDF. Works also for the Hindi books.

I clicked many a link and they all work / for how long, who knows but if you desire a book list get it while you can and enjoy. Anyone with any special news about the site or the store? Michaelb
www.Astroamerica.com

The website has never gone away, and the links work because his domain name registration is still active. His widow, Elizabeth, intended to sell the store, but eventually she removed that notice from the homepage. I don't know what her plans are, currently.

Dave's booklists and reviews are enlightening and yes, much can still be gleaned from navigating the site. Past newsletters are available through the Wayback Machine (see my link to that site earlier in this thread).

I've been trawling this section of the forum all day, and I'm surprised by the deaths mentioned that I'd not heard about earlier. So forgive this tardy comment to the OP.

David Roell was a genuine mold-breaking Aquarian.

For posterity's sake, I'll post the essay that I wrote

https://www.astroinquiry.com/2015/07/da ... -maverick/

on the anniversary of Dave's passing. Fans and friends will find it illuminating I'd imagine. It also includes a link to my interview with Dave from the prior year.

Of all the characters I've crossed paths with in my astrological life -- and I've covered the waterfront -- from my teacher Ivy Jacobson to Robert Jansky to Robert Blaschke -- David, hands down, was the most fascinating (and at times) infuriating soul I'd ever met -- but I never tired of our discussions or friendship.

I think of him often and then I always start smiling.
www.astroinquiry.com