Delphic Oracle 8 TerraChron(tm) in 4D/HD + Holiday Discount

Delphic Oracle 8 has been released! TerraChron(tm) is a new astrocartography module capable of high definition vector animation in true 3D that also includes Hellenistic time lord displays using transparency/opacity intensification zones, zoom/magnification, etc with ultra high speed animation to make it 4D. More info about TerraChron can be found here:

http://www.astrology-x-files.com/delphi ... nload.html

The Holiday discount at 50% off is still in effect until the end of the year.
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

zoidsoft wrote:Please be aware that windows XP has been deprecated and as such doesn't support TerraChron.
Hi,

It looks great, I can see only spherical map projection - globe, is there a flat map (Cartesian) projection?

Regards

at999 wrote:
zoidsoft wrote:Please be aware that windows XP has been deprecated and as such doesn't support TerraChron.
Hi,

It looks great, I can see only spherical map projection - globe, is there a flat map (Cartesian) projection?

Regards
Thanks!

I didn't do a flat projection. This is a 3D program with an extension for time lord systems (4D) with various animation effects as can be imagined by being in orbit from the space shuttle, etc... A flat projection could be done by reversing the process of fitting the sphere and reducing to 2D, but it would of course lead to distortion.

As it is, it is possible to view the globe and rotate to any angle (even upside down and from the poles).
Curtis Manwaring

I didn't do a flat projection. This is a 3D program with an extension for time lord systems (4D) with various animation effects as can be imagined by being in orbit from the space shuttle, etc... A flat projection could be done by reversing the process of fitting the sphere and reducing to 2D, but it would of course lead to distortion.
I see, yet, a serious practitioner of astrocartography/astromapping can't live without flat projection, hand tool for moving globe, country borders and cities on the map, parans, measure distance, etc.
At the same time I am aware it is a specific kind of astrology software and wish you to keep up the good work!

TerraChron isn't just an astrocartography program; it represents a step in a new direction for Delphic Oracle in high definition 3D graphics. Soon this will cross over into the chart displays as well with many other types of display that have never before been shown in any astrological program.
Curtis Manwaring