Martin Gansten wrote:
Konrad wrote:Yeah, Martin, I got home last night and saw that Jupiter was divisor. I agree. Though, as you know, I won't let go of profected houses and revolution aspects to show the general happenings of one's life.
No, nor I. But becoming president is a fairly major event, :) so I'd expect the directions to show it first. I agree with what you said about Mercury as ruler of the year, but would add that it is besieged by the malefics in the revolution.
Yes, I don't ever look at the revolutions without having looked at the directions first, I was just not near my computer when I replied to Therese. Though I am still not convinced of particulars being signified by them. I hadn't noticed Mercury's last aspect being Mars, though in the Babylonian measurement Mars is in the last degree of Libra. I wonder if that would change that besieged status? And of course, there are other indications of status this year for him such as the revolution ASC lord applying to the Sun by trine while sitting on the degree of natal Jupiter.
http://www.esmaraldaastrology.wordpress.com