French Elections

The coming french elections for president provide us with some nice astrological work.

As seen from the US interests for instance, France had been a country which needed to be tamed, in particular since C. De Gaulle had kept it independent from NATO and there was a strong independent intellectual culture in the country.
Since Sarkozy which was a hidden US implant, and Hollande, which also followed every move by the US into the so called "Arab Spring", Ukraine and Syria, the country has been totally "pacified" of course. Actually the taming had begun in earnest in the 70s when the CIA infiltrated most of the main media in France.
So now France can be seen as just one more of the puppet states in western Europe, dominated by US foreign policy.

But still the coming elections could be alluded to as providing a diversion from the US hegemony, since the candidate Marine Le Pen has pushed for more independence from the European Union, the US, the return to a more independent currency, stopping mass immigration, which was seen by the Front National as a tool for degradation of the social fabric, the sense of having one culture, one country, a more accessible democracy for the people etc.

The other candidate Macron, has gotten from the start an enormous push in all the media, by all the Elites, all parties, all institutions, all banks, NATO, both in France and abroad, by Obama, the EU main figures etc. And Macron, to be sure, is pushing for more immigration (esp. from Middle East like in Germany and Northern Europe), more European integration with the EU, following even more closely (if that was possible) the US on foreign policy. In fact he has hardly spoken at all about France in his campaign. It has been all about "integrating with Europe and being "open" to the outside. Macron is seen as a product of F Hollande, which trained him, and also J. Attali a former advisor to Sarkozy and Mitterand, known as a Zionist; also Macron was "calibrated" by several important members of the Freemasonry. So its obvious that he is the favored candidate of the establishment.
In contrast Le Pen has been made into the Devil incarnate in the media, described as a racist, xenophobe, protectionist, anti-islam, also amusingly antisemitic, extremist, fascist etc. Which most more sober commentators do not think apply anymore to the current FN, although some of these may have been valid earlier times under her father's times.

Another reason why these elections are intriguing is that the 4 main candidates had an AA birth certificate rating on the L Rodden scale on the astrodatabank site. So these 4 charts are pretty solid.

I will here make only one point. Macron is seen as the clear winner on May 7 on all polls, and astrologically it seems an easy prediction, and not my focus here. My main focus is on only 2 things :

Macron's chart, using the usual ayanamsas, (Lahiri, K., etc) does not seem to me to contain much in terms of Raja Yogas that would make him a King or a leader of a country. In fact I cannot see one single RY there.

Macron's chart, using the SAUR calculations from Surya Siddantha, has more obvious Raja Yogas that might explain why he could be the winner on May 7th, as well as why he already was the Economy Minister 3 years ago for F. Hollande.
The reason is, that using Surya Siddantha calculations, Venus and Mercury are in 11th at 29 scorpio, and form a potent Raja Yoga that unites the rulers of 10, 5 and 9th houses. If you use K or Lahiri, mercury is in the 12th and does not form a Raja Yoga.

Saur calculations are the calculations provided by Surya Siddantha, and advised by both SS and the Puranas as the only calculations to be used for calendar, religious rituals, and astrology purposes.
Usually astrologers use Drik (planets as perceived by the senses) which are used in SS for calculating eclipses for instance, not astrology.

The second point I would make, is the current transit of Saturn on Macron's sun. Saturn using K or Lahiri is transiting the sun. Which is not a wholly supportive transit, neither for the sun, neither for Saturn. For the Sun, Saturn is a natural malefic which is his ennemy. For saturn in transit, the sun is the ruler of the 8th house, being also his ennemy. So neither these transit seem appropriate to a man rising to the most important post of his life.
These transit would apply for receiving large responsibility, which is as far as I would go with these.

Using SS calculations, saturn transit is exactly on the Raja Yoga of mercury Venus at 29 scorpio. So Saturn as ruler of the ASC and the 2nd, activates and is activated by 2 friendly planets. This better fits rising to an important post, granted by the ruler of 9th mercury, and of 10th and 5th, venus .

SS calculations are only available with the software Kundalee and Jhora. Also with my software Winvega. These computations have been worked out by Vinay JHa, who provides various Indian Universities with SS Panchangas and Kundalee.

Thank you Homo ludens

Yeah the Rothchild banker. Its hard to see that mind control can be so pervasive.

On another note, the coming saturn transit of the sun of the next so called "leader" of France, suggest the dismantling of the true power of that country. Its not starting on a good foot.

Pierre