This week I will try to pick an NHL hockey game. San Jose at Buffalo, on Saturday at 1 PM local.

Buffalo is the 1st. Capricorn and Saturn. San Jose is the 7th. Cancer and the Moon.

Saturn is exalted by terms and face in the 12th.
The Moon is peregrine in the 1st.

It's my experience that Uranus in the 3rd.and Pluto in the 1st. usually works out well for the home team. I don't like Saturn being in the 12th. but it's not so bad.

The most telling factor here is the visiting team's significator in the home team's house. It's rather like the classic relationship chart where if one person's significator is in the other person's house they love the other best. Here, San Jose is in Buffalo's house and are under their control. This is almost a certain winner for the home team.

Buffalo should win.

The best chart I can find this week is another hockey game, Detroit at Edmonton.

Edmonton is the 1st, Aquarius, and Saturn. Detroit is the 7th. Leo and the Sun.

The Sun is exalted by face in the 8th. and in Via Combusta, while Saturn is exalted by face in the 10th.

The ruler of the 1st. in the 10th. is very good for the home team and Neptune in the 1st. is generally good for the home team.

Edmonton should win.

The best chart I can find this week is Seattle at Arizona.

Arizona is the 1st. Gemini and Mercury. Seattle is the 7th. Sagittarius and Jupiter.
Mercury is exalted by face in the 7th.
Jupiter is exalted by terms in the 6th. and is also in Via Combusta and intercepted.
I don't like the ruler of the 1st. in the 7th. but I think Jupiter intercepted is worse.

Arizona is a big underdog but as I read this chart they should win.

This week we have Cincinnati at Denver on Sunday afternoon.

Denver is the 1st. Aries and Mars. Cincinnati is the 7th. Libra and Venus.

Both Venus and Mars are in the 7th. and exalted by a mutual reception.
Venus is also exalted by terms and face.

The Moon applies to Venus and makes a translation of light from Neptune.

Because of the application of the Moon and Mars in the house of the visitor, I'm going to pick Cincinnati to win.