Costar App

Co-Star https://www.costarastrology.com

As stated on the website 'The hyper-personalized, social astrology experience'.
For IOS and Android.
Currently more than 6M users

The CEO and Founder - Banu Guler (Scorpio with Cancer rising, Moon Leo)

Banu Guler is the founder and CEO of Co-Star Astrology, the space for human consciousness and connection.

A child of Pakistani and Turkish immigrants, Banu forged her identity walking a tightrope between scientific pragmatism and old traditions of coffee ground readings, palmistry, and astrology.

A veteran of the fashion industry, Banu spent much of her career building immersive, tech experiences for brands such as Diane von Furstenberg, Alex & Ani, Ann Taylor, and Michael Kors, before serving as Director of Product + Design at VFILES.

In 2017, Banu founded Co-Star, the app that uses astrology as a springboard for social connection that is intimate and human.

Banu studied psychology at NYU.

----------------
Simple and well designed! The interpretations make sense.
Blessings!

This is what you can find at their website:
Most horoscopes ask what month you were born. Co–Star asks what minute. Powered by AI that merges NASA data with the insight of human astrologers.
I think that sentence is full of bulls**t. I have a PhD in AI and I understand astrology (I do have a python astrology library on github, an astrology web app and been studying astrology since the 2000). What the Co-Star application does is use the same "If-rules" that every software that returns reports has been giving since the 90's.

Like:

Code: Select all

if (asc = Sagitarius) then write("You were born in sagitarius. Natives of sagitarius are this and that...")
There's absolutely no Artificial Intelligence being used here! Just buzzwords for incautious Venture Capitalists.. :???: